Saturday 29 December 2012

Fashion Delights For Every Girl (\^.^/)

 Hey Deadliners!! Today here I have another fashion delight!!So,First i'm gonna tell you a bit about the
 outfit then i'lll show it to u :) Here We Go!!

  This Outfit is a cute sporty outfit/a girly one.Light And Dark Colors Work.I Say Dark Collors Might Be Better Like A Dark Blue But Thats Me :) Um Lemme See Its Perfect For Going To Like A Revenge Or A Game Show.It Really Works To Go Anywhere.Its Also Perfect For Tomboys.And This All Comes Around To Like 200 Hun Wooz!Its Amazing!! Heres The Picture :)


                           
I'm Soooooooo In Love With This Outfit :) Its More A Summerish Springish Outfit.But Who Cares! Ur Woozen Isn't Gonna Freeze To Death..Maybe In Fashion! :P I Think The Main Thing That Pulls It Together Is The Skirt.The Skirt Is Called Striped MiniSkirt,This Skirt Really Works With Anything OnE Of My Personal Favs!The Shirt And Hair Is Where The Tomboy Comes In.I Think The Hair Also Goes With Anything!The Shirt Is Called Majorette's Top.And The Fablous Hair Is Called Rockstar Collections Hat.Now The Slippers Are Really Cute!!LOL!! I Think They Add A Bit Of Laziness :P I Really Like Them But Some Times They Are Difficult Cuz If You Have A Neon Color And U Want These Slippers The Slippers Will Be An Ugly Dark Pink.Btw The Slippers Are Called Old Slippers.LOL.Well Deadliners This Fashion Trip Has Came To An End :( Cya Ily!
=lissa

No comments:

Post a Comment