Wednesday 19 December 2012

Fashion Contest! xDD


Hi guys! So I am making my own Eventz like thing.. I might get kicked off the blog though! By not passing trial again xD But the eventz I wanna do is a fashion show like MyaWooz does! But mixed with the way she used to do it! So what you will do is I wil have a fashion Show unitz.. (Used from my  other account hopefully) and then once it gets down to 5 people I will take their picture and put it in an albumz. If you get to be a judge then you will pc me the score of each person everytime from a scale of 1-10! The person who wins over-all  will get a special prize. People will vote on my woozin who should win! It would probably be a monthly thing 'cause I don't have the time to do one every week! So I will be having my first one probably on December 27, 5:00 PM wooztime! If it changes I will tell ya'll! I hope you guys like this idea, PLUS I will give you more updates on it as we go on in this week. If I fail my trial I will post the info on a blog I made.. The blog I made is a WORK in PROGRESS xDD


I hope I pass my trial
~Your Magical Rainbow Zebra~
ZebraViolet

No comments:

Post a Comment