Sunday 23 December 2012

Fah-Shun xD

  Hello fellow weirdos c:  I'm here with a little fashion.  Tomorrow's Christmas Eve, some people, like me, celebrate Christmas on the 24th.  So if you're like me and you're looking in your closet, but can't find anything to wear to the party, look no farther!
  According to the weather channel it's going to be around the 60's.  Not cold, yet not hot.  It's going to be warm with a bit of air ^o^  Perfecto.  I personally, don't like to dress all fancy and stuff.  Maybe a little more fancy than what I would wear on a daily basis.  Why?  I guess I don't like all the attention. :P
  Anyways I have an outfit you might like c:
I love the hair because it makes it look as if the air is blowing it away!  It is just so aksdfghjkl;' perfect!
And like I said before its going to be a little chilly, so I chose to wear a light sweater.  You guys probably don't know this, but I have a huge obsession with fashion scarfs. I wear them with everything ^.^  That's why I chose the sweater xD
I looooooooove these shorts!  I don't know what to say for them o.0 but they're so cute!
The ultimate winter boots!  I love these because they're stylish AND they keep your toes warm!  
What's better than black eye-shadow?  Nothing! xD I like it because it brings your eyes out!  The first thing someone will notice when they look at you is how beautiful your eyes are!
And the color is just PURRFECT!

Hair- Mummy Flow
Top- Classic mini shirt (I think o.0)
Shorts- Rockstar shorts
Shoes- Winter Boots

Now I leave you with a pic c:
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment