Friday 21 December 2012

End of the world? I don't think so!

Hey guys! I am surprised no one has posted 'about the end of the world!'

I am so worried that when I went to bed I was gonna never wake up! We have a few hours until we declare the "Mayan Calendar' guys were lieing! I mean really, who sees that calendar!?

The movie 2012 is gonna turn into a comedy! Or something like that!(;

I hope we live xD We probably will! They said it was gonna end in 1999 but we are still here huh?

Just why did they pick 2012? Just out of the blue a date? Or because the opposite of 21 is 12? Hmmmmm

Anyways better get back to ma life lol

~your magical rainbow zebra~
ZebraViolet

2 comments:

  1. Lol Just Saying.. Cause I'm Not Sure What Grade You're In, The Mayan's Believed The World Would End When Their Calendar Ended. Another Reason You Shouldn't Believe It, Is The Mayan's ALSO Believed The World Began 1,215 Years Ago.. It began Over A Billion Years Ago :P

    ReplyDelete