Wednesday 12 December 2012

Another Edit Contest :P

Hey pplz :D so im being lazy again and dont wanna edit a pic of myself for chatroll :P So im having another editing contest :P same rules as last time and im Pretty sure you don't remember the rules so Ill tell them again :P
Rules:
  • You must use the above picture
  • The edit's theme has to be party (winter would look stupid with that outfit :P)
  • You can only submit one edit 
  • You can choose to use my whole body or not
  •  Anyone can enter this contest member or not
  • the picture must be epic in order for me to put in as my pic :P
  • You can put your name on the pic but I wont use it as my chatroll pic I'll pick the next best one Note: this is because im weird and have a thing about having peoples names on edits that are being made for me Note: You will get full credit
  • Your edit will be shown on deadline cuz ur awesome :D 
  • In order for me to give you the prize of 100 wooz you MUST! message me on woozworld within 24 hours 
  • Once you're done with the edit send it to cxiihopey@gmail.com 
~Good luck
                    Hopey :D 
    
 Here is a list of editors if you dont know any:
  • pizap.com
  • muzy.com
  • pihxr.com
  • ipiccy.com
  • picmonkey.com
  • photofunface.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment