Sunday 23 December 2012

Advent Calendar

Ello pplz, mesh 2nd time posting the advent calendar YAY HOPEY :D anyways so today the gift is YETI ELF#6!!! :P I didnt forget the name this time :D yay me rofl but yea here ze pic of it :D
Yea ikr.....cxii yeti rofl :P anyways b4 hopey leaves this post looking all extra short <3 Im selling a deadmau shirt thats still colorable cuz i got it b4 it wasnt available on click n' buy and it matched me amazingly ^_^ so yea if u lubs hopey and wanna help her out then come to mesh unit and buy it keep in mind the original price is 9900wooz
oki kiddies, now thats ze end of hopeys post...but then again its really not cuz now im rambling :P btw u can click mesh pic of the shirt if chu wanna buy it, it will take u to my unitz see, and im safing you the time of tryin search me on wzw <3 ik ik you dont have to say it :) Ily too :P 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment