Tuesday 4 June 2013

The wicked wizard of the west

Hello everyone! So I was going through my friends list on woozworld and then one of the peeps on my friends list was this dude called "The wicked wizard of the west".... and alot of other peeps think he's a hacker cause he put spaces in his name! He keeps changing his name too.... I think the last one was like "little dark riding hood" or something like that.... and he is wearing clothes that nobody else on woozworld has...... and u wanna know whats even more creepy? He can add peeps without them even accepting!!! Seriously! How creepy is that??? And look at his face..... sometimes he has on this adorable cute eyed face, but sometimes he has on this REALLY creepy face!!! And he has only been a member sinc a month ago! He has 9 unitz..... He has this "fame zone" unitz that has all the famous peeps on woozworld.... or at least I think they are famous...xD but anyways...... oh and he also has this other unitz that is like ALL GREEN!! Idk how he even has that!! and another creepy thing about him is that every time I go to his woozin, it ALWAYS says  he is online even though when I want to follow him, it says he is not online!! I have 2 theories, so they are:
he is either Zackwooz OR he is a hacker..... cause u want put spaces in your name or get those clothes so.... you better watch out! YOU  might be the next victim to get added.....sorry for no pic but if you Click here you can go to his woozin!
So ya! thats all for now guys! bye! :D -hope this post is long enough :/-

~Lavenderblossoms



No comments:

Post a Comment