Tuesday 4 June 2013

TBH post :)

Hey guys, its icey here.so im really bored right now and decided to do a tbh post. Ive gotton alot closet with the deadline official bloggers and i wanna tell a tbh post about them :)

Deadline Owners

AmandaCupakes: amanda,your one of my best friends. Your always there for me and your a true friend. I would never wanna loose you. You do deserve deadline owner cause your a friends to everyone x3
Friendship rating: 1000000000/10 x3

Civicprincess39: so cici, i never really got to know you at all. :P you dont talk to me at all so idk who you are xD
Friendship rating: 3/10

Gewhana: your another friend i can never loose :) some people say you talk alot and alot and alot, but to me, you dont talk alot. X3 your a really good friend,and you never ever lie. :) you tottaly deserve owner of deadline
Friendship rating: 1000000000/10 x3

Myself: well i love myself because imvso sexy :) who dosent wanna deny this!? XDD
Friendship rating: 1000000000000000000000/10 (i love myselfso much rotfl)

Jenniferlilli: you have changed alot of account x3 tbh,tweety told me something intresting but idk ifits true '-' but overall,your a good friend :)
Friendship rating: 6.5/10

Bloggers

Harmony-jilly: your a good friend tbh. We use to talk then stop then talk then stop. Its like on and off. X3
Friendship rating: 8/10

Ginger1752: before i start, dont hate me bcause this is MY tbh. Tbh, you used to be a great friend of mines,never could loose you,untill you like 4 weeks ago you became a jerk and i dont even know what i even did at all. Your like take a joke...and jokeing around is bullying,you never know how hurtful one joke can be.so yeah :P just my TBH
Friendship rating: -0/10 

Jessy995e: to be honest, im gonna give my to be honest.i kinda like half of you the other half i dont like much '-' like you always trying to proove us wrong always no matter what. That half is pretty bad. But overall,you seem nice tbh.
Friendship rating: 6/10

BeniceBeLove: we used to hang out alot and alot but somehow something happend to our friendship. Like it became a pause xD
Friendship rating: 6/10

Zebraviolet: i hang out with you sometimes but it goes by really fast.lool. Your still a great friend as well :)
Friendship rating: 10/10

MerliahxD: your a very sweet,best,and most nicest friend at all x3 your realy lind,and your never mean at all.i could never ever loose ya at all.you mean alot x3
Friendship rating: 1000000000/10 x3

Malveen234: your a very nice friend tbh. I cant loose you at all x3 you always help me when i need help.now thats a true friend xD
Friendship rating: 1000000000/10 x3

So this is just a small tbh post.im gonna do another tbh post after trials as well. So yeah, if ya dont like my tbh, oh well xD its my TBH,my opinion xD

Lcerenl,the stylish fashionista
Stealing your donuts and all the donutsin world! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment