Tuesday 4 June 2013

Short and Simple Interview with Fluffy86

Hi Woozens! TheIcePrincessx here with a interview with the very well-known woozen: Fluffy86. Okay so there's the interview

**Blue is me, and purple is her**

Hi Fluffy86! Thanks for letting me interview you!
No problem xD
Question one: How did you become famous?
Ohh well I'm not famous, I didn't come here for fame
Ok lol if you rather to be called well-known, how did you become well-known?
Ohh I don't really know. Maybe my friends? c:
Cool c: Question two: How did you find out about Woozworld?
Someone told me about it and I got addicted to it xD
Lol xDD Samee Question three: Who are your best friends on Woozworld?
I have alot of best friends lol
Name some, eh?
Redskirt.
Cool c;! Question four: Who's your favorite animator?
Maxwooz, he's cool xD
Lol I agree! He's also funny xD Question five: Do you think Woozworld needs changes, and if yes, name some you would like to change about Woozworld.
I want the old Woozworld back.
Same xD Question Six: If you were a mod, what changes would you make to Woozworld?
Great question xD I would make woozens sit like another games
Rofl I'd like that
Not just standing xD
Last question: Do you have any advice to give to the woozens reading this interview?
Hmmm just have fun xD and enjoy Woozworld life
Thanks for letting me interview you! 
Lol you're welcome!

So that was the interview with the marvelous Fluffy86!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment