Wednesday 5 June 2013

Reviews On Trialers!

Hey Deadliners!
Well...

I didn't really have anything to post about so I'm gonna do a review on the trialers!
I won't post a review on people who haven't joined yet!:
Pepsi24:
Well,I know you're paused but I was really happy on your first post I mean you'd post a lot..

I don't know why you stopped posting :/
iShayla:
Well...I saw you posting a few days back but I don't see anymore posts!
It is your final day,so I prefer you should post something today :I I think you deserve to be in this blog but should post a lot more x3
LBJS1:
I haven't seen you post at ALL! idk why but this blog needs a lot of posts and you're not showing that you wanna be in this blog.......Not trying to be offensive but my opinion :O
ICupCakel:
Other than your first day I never saw you post..
I really don't wanna be mean but Its the truth..
I suggest you post more to get into deadline.
Nahcim:
I really like all your posts you've been showing a fair amount of posts x3

Keep up the good work! ;) I think you have a chance to getting into deadline! ;)
TheIcePrincess:

If I'm not mistaken you were on this blog before..You were my compettitor I guess :P
Anyways..
I reall haven't seen any posts of yours..
You should post more to get into deadline!
Bailey109egu:
I haven't seen any posts from you!
I really think you have what it takes to be in deadline but I think you need to post to be in deadline '.'

Not trying to be mean '.' I said that before :O
Cookieluvsyfu:
Well...I can't really judge u because I heard you went to camp...but you should've posted a little bit not to be mean or anything but I don't think ANYONE who doesn't post will NOT get into deadline :3
CadynWooz:
Well...I really like how you're posting a lot...I love all of your posts...
Just wanna give you a little piece of advice,"When you post...I suggest when you sign off, say it like this: "Cadyn,May Your Odds Be In Favor." I mean your way is nice but I think that would be nice,too?
TweetyBirdFan:
I love how you post so much <3 <3 <3
But....(There's always a problem)
Most of your posts are of edits..
WE NEED POSTS OF WOOZWORLD!
If I was owner/admin I would add a strict rule that...NOBODY SHOULD POST THEIR ENTRY/LOGO ON OUR BLOG! I mean...can't you email it to them? Our blog is not made for picture..I mean if you show the edit and then post about woozworld,then it would be fine ;)
LavenderBlossoms:
I like how you posted...a year ago -.-
I have not seen a single post if yours!
VERY DISAPPOINTING .-.
Our blog is not a blog that you post once and you're done..No!
I suggest you post..
Usher12340:
Thank You!
Your posts are really great...
I hope you pass the trial...good luck :) Anyways....that's all my reviews!
I hope you're satisfied .-.


XoXo Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment