Wednesday 5 June 2013

Outfits! :D

                   I hope it is ok if I do fashion for SOME days of my trial.... not all..... and I am gonna start posting ALOT more........ If I can think of anything good... so any ways lets get started! :D

Outfit # 1

Hair: Zee princess. Price: 500 Wooz(original)
Top: Hipster tied shirt. Price: 119 Wooz (original)
Pants/Skirt: shorts with scarf belt. Price: 102 Wooz (original)
Shoes: winter boots. Price: 4 wooz (original)
Rate: 10/10
I really like this outfit! I think everything goes together nicely! And I liked this outfit so much it is in my logo! :D so I hope you like and wear it some day!

Oufit # 2


Hair: Jenny kitty ears. Price:220 Wooz (original)
Top: Pool party top. Price:190 Wooz (original)
Pants/Skirt: Pirate PJ pants. Price: 179 Wooz (original)
Feet: Moo Moos. Price: 78 Wooz (original)
Rate: 8.5/10
I rated it that because I think there is way to much white :/ but overall I would say its pretty cute! So ya! That's all for now! Bye guys! :D

~Lavenderblossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment