Tuesday 4 June 2013

Fashion For Boys!

Hey Hey Guys,


I got a brand new and improved outfit , that is sure to be a show stopper! This particular outfit is used much around WoozWorld and is loved by many including me! So here is this amazing outfit i keep telling you about


Hair- Nice ,simple, Love it so much (uses in all outfits)

Shirt- Cool, Relaxing ,Been my favourite for previous year

Jeans- LOVE THEM! Loved by everyone in woozworld, sadly cant be bought in store only off other woozens!

Shoes- GOT NONE!


I also have another outfit but its more of a rare. Not many people have and when buying it is very expensive.

Hair- I know its not hair but it is a mask very simple

shirt-  I love this shirt, My only complaint is that its a bit to simple.

pants and shoes- Ugly as an octopus! LOL XD they have no colour nothing makes them special and the worst part is that they cost thousands of wooz!







Anyway, Thats it for now, I would love to now see abit more people around woozworld wearing my designs



-No copyright intended- XD


Signing off,



                                    -Kameo-                           -May the odds be ever in your favour-










No comments:

Post a Comment