Monday 10 December 2012

Side Bars(:

Hi Guys! Sorry I haven't posted :'( I have been busy, I have homerwork almost every night. Then this weekend we went and visited my Brother at college!
We stayed in a motel and I got to swim!(: My mom said I was like a fish xD
So, as you know... The side bars were taken off by an evil human being.. Well Vel is working on putting them back on!

Maybe we could give her some suggestions on what should be in the side bars!???!?!?!?!

So, What you should do if you want to try and get your idea to be real is...

Message Vel or I what your idea would be and how it would help the viewers!

For example...

'We should have a Gang thing so that we know who all is on the blog! It would help the viewers know all the wonderful people who are on the blog!'

The idea up there ^ is already a real thing so please don't say that one xD

I hope you guys like this idea and come up with some great Side Bar ideas!!!!

Love you guys!

 ~Your Magical Rainbow Zebra~
ZebraViolet

No comments:

Post a Comment