Friday 7 December 2012

New Magazine! - That's So Hot!

Hello People who ever are Actually Reading this! ;) Well im thinking of maybe Starting a Woozworld Magazine?! well I already started making some pages of the Mag and I also did the cover and please comment of what cha think about the cover :P

Edited One:
I Know its not that Good -.- I dont know how to play with thingys..
or whatever you call it :O

And if your Willing to Edit one for me :P heres a Plain One xD
Send it to: Syd_WW@yahoo.com

And on the First Issue I will only start with 6 Pages and I also need some Help of Deadline's Fashionistas!
and Some of our Bloggers to help me on some Pages and me and Some of my Besties will do the rest
and BTW im not really sure if im gonna OFFICIALLY Launch this Mag :I so Yeah
this is all I can explain for Now :I 

-Syd☺

No comments:

Post a Comment