Friday 7 December 2012

Mag Page :P

Here are some more Info of the Pages of the Mag 

Top 10 Songs
  • Lets just Say of course everyone knows this! :P okay it is a page of Top 10 Songs
Fashion Do's & Dont's
  • its something like..I take Pictures of people in a good Fashion style? LolZ! which are Fashion Do's!
  • I take Pics of outfits that doesnt have a good Style which are in Fashion Dont's!
Woozen's Comment
  • Im gonna talk to RanDom Woozens Everywhere :P Lol maybe at least 3-5 Woozens 
  • Im Gonna ask something like the Latest Issues/Problems on Woozworld and im gonna ask of what they think About it...Get it?
Mag Comments
  • I Will ask some Popular Woozens of what they Think bout the Mag ;D
True Gossip
  • Gossip of whatever =P well I think everyone Knows what "True Gossip" is so I dont have to Explain
5 Fashion Tips
  • 5 Helpful Fashion Tips for everyone :I
That's All :I
-Syd

No comments:

Post a Comment