Tuesday 11 December 2012

Im A Blogger On Trial!

Hello guys! Im a new blogger on trial, Which is AMAZING! Thank you so much vel, I wanted to have a chance to write for you viewers for so long! This is truly amazing! Enough of the Chit Chat, Im going to show you some facts about me Nicegirl005 :D

~I usually wear Light Pink clothes on woozworld -because its my FAVORITE color 
~I know a few of the bloggers on Woozworld Deadline  :D
~ My Favorite movie is the Hunger Games -I also LOVE the books-
~ I love to read
~ My favorite singer on earth is.... *drum roll please* TAYLOR SWIFT!  -I went to one of her concerts then i became obsessed hehe-
~ Last fact is.... I love to bake or make lots of things
  Im really going to try and make the best posts as possible because i REALLY want to be apart of this blog, Big thanks to all of you who are reading this! 
~Your blogger on trial, Nicegirl005

No comments:

Post a Comment