Monday 10 December 2012

I Made Some Promises To Myself ;)

So.. when the site got hacked, i promised myself whoever did it, would get a big whopping punch in the face... unfortunately even though Vel recieved that email, I still question why this boy was able to hack? And if so he was in a special technology class, he would be smart enough to know that hacking into sites is very well illegal and you can serve prison :) So I am saving my fist.. for special purposes, if i was correct that hes a faker. Because its pretty easy to make a fake account and say you hacked a blog :P Oh and what i found really rude, make more protection for the blog!?!?!??!?! SRSLY! WHAT MORE WERE WE SUPPOSED TO DO! We arent all in our 30's practicing how to protect blogs from hackers! .-. So dont tell anyone how to do their job.
~Gingey

1 comment: