Monday 10 December 2012

Eva's World~GUYS!

Aloha! Today i'm talking about GUYS! And most of you are at the stage where you start crushing, Right?? Well i'm gonna talk about how to find a perfect guy/girl! So what is in the perfect guy Well my opinion for what's in a perfect guy is it has to be kind and have a good heart, be able to make me smile, someone who likes me for me, and really its not about looks I don't care what he looks like as long as I like him for him and he likes me for me (= Some of you may think differently, but yea. But how do you find one? Well here's a few ideas on places you can find one! Singles parties/hang outs, public places, even deadline chat! Don't search for a guy constantly don't try to fall in love, it just happens. Take it slow don't rush. Love happens it's self. So what do you do when you do fall in love with the perfect guy and he falls in love with you and you start going out with him? Well really you just hang out! :P It doesn't matter where you hang out as long as you're happy to be with each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment