Sunday 2 September 2012

School by Day, Date by Night(;

Bonjour sweetie-pies!!(; How are you all today?! I'm in Tip-Top Shape ma looovies (;..and the time has come again for our....DUN DUN DUN...Fashion Statement Update!((: YAY!! For today's statement I chose 2 very different take-day-stroll-night outfits! For while you're in school you dress down..but immediately change as you run home for the date tonight!! Hope you guys enjoy!(:

Okay, lets start with the Right Picture first..for School is first everyday and sadly at 7:30 am..gosh D;..well even when we're tired as can be, our fashion neva SLEEPS! So for the casual day at school, I chose the ADORABLE, HEADPHONES, "Headphone Sweater!" Now this sweater is TOASTY and COZY! Perfect for a day in the classroom looking STYLIST (;..Now I didn't want a TOO-MANLY LOOK in this already very poofy sweater, so I paired it with some SHORT, but CUTE "Animal Party Skirt." Now we don't want it too look too out-there for it is for school after-all..So I chose the CUTEST UP-TO-THE-KNEE-SOCKS..I L-O-V-E these sock..omg they are sooo ADORABLE! Paired with some classic Ballerinas this "Polka Dot Ballerines" is soo SCHOOL-FRIENDLY and NERD-SWAG(; Of course to be school-gal you need GLASSES! So I chose the lady-like "Ponytail and Cat-eye Frames" hair and I know I'm naturally blondish-white but for this particular hair color, dark brown, black, or even dark golden looks soo much better and natural than the blonde-white glow! Overall is soo SCHOOL-CLASSY and CUTE-AS-A-BUTTON!
7:30 pm FINALLY!! The time has come to ditch the books and the binders and get ready for that MIDNIGHT NIGHT DATE UNDER THE STARS! WOO! For the September night date, I chose the NEW WOOZWOODZ WEEK 5 "Stripped cocktail dress" along with a classic "High ponytail." I absolutely ADORE this dress for its long hem and its stripes! I LOOOVE stripes..as do one from One Direction (;...I didn't want my hair down, for the long hem covers down so to top it off with a Higher-Height the Long Ponytail style always works! To top this very FANCY and CLASSY date look off, comes with the wedges of course! A pair of gray "heels with attitude" is the right A! They aren't party heels which I think is soo cute for the dress isn't much party even though it is a cocktail so the heels add a bootie-heel and it covers some of the ankle soo thats soo CUTE and these heels of course make your feet look A MILE long! So from school girl to date goddess, this average September day to night transform look is soo CUTE and with CLASS! Hope you fashionistas enjoyed this update and I'll see you soon!!(:

Peachy foreva,
Ginny(; 
P.S.-Zak..u are a goldy xD get over it xD 
P.S.S.- Don't forget about Cece XD




No comments:

Post a Comment