Friday 7 September 2012

Once Your Deadliner, Always Your Deadliner :)

Hey guys :)..So this is it..little me is moving on and out. This is definitely a decision I didn't ever believe I'll choose back in the first moment I blogged on our beloved blog and it was instant addiction..but now the time has come to say Goodbye. Remember always that I'll miss each and everyone of you..thank you all for always being there for me and supporting Deadline..we wouldn't be where we are today without you guys and having the privilege to share all our ideas and to know us in a personal manner has been an experience for a life time to me and all of us crew here. Learning new people and getting that part of life is wonderful..I learned soo much about society, media and myself during my period of time with all of you. Its a moment of time I would never take for granted..meeting people on Chat has been LOADS and LOADS of excitement and fun..Tropical..Mishi I'll always have a spot in my heart for you all and Katy, such a sun ray :) To Vel, we've had memories loong before Deadline and you are the best friend a girl could ever have..stuffing sharing heart wrecking and break downs have shared between and I love you Vel, Aero, Zaki Cece...you guys are definitely some of the most closest people to my heart :) I would never take your friendship to a point over being..to our new crew members..keep your minds up and about and all ur ideas will come..I'll leave our fashion statements in your hands and i cant wait to look back at ur ideas :)..I might be gone but my love for you guys all will always move on between each and everyone of you..know you all are special and deserve the best and never let anyone dim your light :)...This might be goodbye for now, but our paths will cross in the future and  know that I'll always be your devoted Fashionista. To my readers, I love you guys and I cant thank you enough, without you guys Life wont be the same :) Goodluck and keep shining at everything you set mind on..as our paths differ now but not forever :) Goodbye my loovies and i love you all :).
Your Fashionista Signing Off for the Last Time,
Ginny(:

No comments:

Post a Comment