Friday 7 September 2012

Mya’s Trend Tracker – Inspector


With all the ShamWooz and medallion business, we’ve got to get investigating in Woozworld. So grab your magnifying glass and investigative gloves, we’re going to solve some Mysteryz in our inspector outfits!
The inspiration for the Classic Girl Inspector outfit comes from school uniforms. I think they are just so chic! You definitely look classy in this head to toe ensemble. I’m so jealous of girls who go to private school, I want to wear this everyday too!
The bowler hat plays a huge part in this outfit! This type of hat was actually worn in the UK by the Queen’s guards in the old days. It’s so charming and gives a hint of English style!
The Gentlemen Inspector’s outfit was inspired by these awesome shoes! They look fancy enough to go dancing in them, they are so chic! It has this worn in look that I think works perfectly for investigating old mysterious things.
The knit sweater and tie combo is absolutely charming! If I saw any guy walking around with this in real life, I’d go gaga! ;) haha
And what am I wearing you ask?
My female version of Sherlock Holmes! He was such a great detective, I just had to draw inspiration from his clothes. Maybe it will make me solve Mysteryz faster! ;)
However, I redid Sherlock Holmes’ classic costume into my own trendy outfit. My detective hat is bedazzled with sparkles and a ribbon. All detectives could use a mini cape (which is actually in style right now!) and a gold pocket watch. To complete the look, my awesome modified oxford high heels are just to die for!
That’s it for this week’s collection, enjoy Woozens!
I can’t wait to see how you decide to wear these pieces!
xoxo
-Mya

No comments:

Post a Comment