Thursday 13 September 2012

Mya’s Trend Track – W.S.I.

Hey fashion fans! This week’s theme is Wooz Secret Investigators! We’re digging deeper and deeper within GoodOldWooz’s mansion but we still can’t seem to find him! With these outfits, we will be able to investigate this Mystery like those cops on TV!
I absolutely loved these sunglasses I found on the internet! These aviators are so classic and timeless, you could buy these and still be wearing them in like 30 years!
I also spotted this gorgeous leather skirt with a ribbon belt! The length of the skirt ends right before your knees so it’s very classy. Because you’re a classy lady of course! ;)
This outfit was inspired by the cute Nick Stokes on C.S.I.! I had such a huge crush on him!
Also, I’ve been noticing guys wearing huge watches lately, it’s so trendy. So I just had to add one on this outfit!

And what am I wearing you ask?
The hottest magenta bulletproof vest and matching hat! This outfit is so fashionista while being investigator appropriate ;) Do you like my cute sneakers too?
That’s it for this week’s Trend Tracker!
I can’t wait to see how you guys style your new outfits!
xoxo,
- Mya

No comments:

Post a Comment