Wednesday 5 September 2012

interview with JadenSmith-WW

Hey guys! kenakins here! I got a special interview with JadenSmith-WW
me: How do you like the famous life??
Jaden: It's very hard.
Me: What do you do in your spare time?
Jaden: I hangout
Me: Whats your favorite video game?
Jaden: World of Warcraft
Me: Do you have a Favorite color?
Jaden: Red and blue
Me: What made you join?
Jaden: I wanted to see if i had fans on virtual games XD
Me: What are ya working on now???
Jaden: Nothing at the moment
Me: What state are ya in?
Jaden: Hollywood, California!
Me: What do you feel about bullying?
Jaden: I've seen alot of people bullying on wzw and I really dont like it. no one gains from it.
Me: You single XD??
Jaden: Yup!
Me: Do you really know karate??? or was it mostly a stunt double???
Jaden: it was all my real karate!
Me: thx for letting me interview ya! -,0
Jaden: Anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment