Friday 7 September 2012

Ginny, One of the best fashionistas in the history of Fashion.

Oh Ginny Oh Ginny,
Although I didn't know you very well, I know you must have been amazing. I bet my life that you were sweet, kind, funny and a happy girl. Before I became a part of deadline, I would always loo at your fashion page, turns out I don't get my fashion sense from MyaWooz, but from you! You were very fashionable, with new styles coming everyday, you could turn some drab classic minis shorts into a wonderful style! Maybe some yeti boots, rebel hair, country top, M-A-S-T-E-R-P-I-E-C-E! I know everyone here at deadline will miss you, especially Vel and Aero, we've had a big journey, it shall never end! We'll always love you Ginny the fashionista! I'll try to make a video for this lovely girl.
You'll always be in my heart love,
Early <3

No comments:

Post a Comment