Tuesday 4 September 2012

Bad News

Hey Guys Zaki Here With Some Bad News... Ima Quit Woozworld Because Of School, I'm Starting School Tomorrow, So I Will Not Be Posting On The Blog, I Will Try To Be In Woozworld 1 Or 2 Times A Week, I Hope This Blog Makes Their Goals... Vel, Aero, Kena, Ginny, Fluff, Dino, James, Draggy, CeCe, Wayne, I Had The Best Times With You Guys :') And I Wish Every Body Good Luck :)

You Can Start Camp Deadline With Out Me And WIth Out The BlazerZ Team.. Btw I Wasted Over 20,000 Wooz On The Camp Deadline "Blazerz Team" Project xDD

Take Care Guys

Zaki


Bye Forever I Guess










5 comments:

  1. It's me James and Zak we will miss u very much DD: we hope u have a nice school time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DD: Zaky.. Halo-y will-y miss-y yhu. DD: Have a great time at school. CC:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Zaki my goldy :(((...Im gonna miss you SOO much...ik we havent rlly spoken and just recently met but it was instant buddies at first sight and I hope you continue sucessful in the future and i hope you the best..i'll always be ur peachy pinky gal and we all love you..always a spot in my heart..we'll miss you!
    -Ginny(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Guys, I'll Be Playing Woozworld, But Not Posting

    ReplyDelete