Thursday 13 September 2012

Bad Luck

Everything bad has been happening, today I found out my niece, she has cancer and shes a few weeks old, my mom is having a baby but it has a 90% chance of either dieing or looseing her/his arm :/ My dad has gone to the army in Iraq and my big sister (who had Trinity, my niece) is paralyzed from the waist down but not forever hopefully. Im also going to a chiropracter :/ (To crack my back) and THE IDIOT GOVERNMENT (Barry O'Farrell) TOOK AWAY MY BEST FRIENDS HOUSE AND NOW SHE NEEDS TO MOVE!!! AND THEY ARE MAKING ALL THE FAMILIES FROM CATHOLIC SCHOOLS PAY MORE!!!! SO MY SCHOOL IS GOING ON STRIKE!!! (Thats good and bad because I can't see my best friends :/) IM SO ANGRY!! AND SAD AND IM MIXED AND STRESSED!!!

AAAARRRGGHHH

DRAGGY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment