Friday 31 August 2012

WoozWorldDeadline's Biggest Fan

Hey Deadliners :)
In WoozWorld I Have Just Met One Of Our Biggest Fans !
She Tried To Be Apart Of Deadline But Lost , Sadly She Is Amazingly In Love With WoozWorld Deadline Her Name Is "Earlybird123" She Is Really Kind And An Awesome Friend ! When She Found Out I Was Apart Of Deadline She Was Sad But Happy For I :) So If You Guys Can . You Should Really Add Her On WoozWorld ! She Is WoozWorldDeadline's Biggest Fan Ever ! When She Saw The Enter Form She Was Jumping For Joy Hoping She Would Get In . Anyway I Think Thats Our Biggest Fan Yet - Mally (More Post To Come By I)

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to say I am WoozWorld Deadlines biggest fan! I just don't show all those weird emotions that other people can't seem to control! But inside I was like litterly eating candy and riding a unicorn when Vel added me and messaged me and everything

    ReplyDelete