Friday 24 August 2012

School Friendly Trends!

Ciao my loooovies!! Sorry I couldn't post any statements yesterday, wasn't feeling too well and had technical difficulties..but I'm back now and for today's TOPIC..it's friendly and settle perfect for something we don't rlly enjoy at times, but must go to! That's right its time for SCHOOL OUTFITS! As the school starts, we need to look our best and so I decided to put together 2 outfits for you guys to ENJOY! They are sooo CUTE and SCHOOL-CODE-FRIENDLY! So noo trouble on the loose when wearing em!(: Enjoy now!


 Now for this first outfit! It is a MIXTURE of the OLD and the FABULOUS! Price is common through all items and we have some RARES! Now I don't know about you, but I never wanna be "trying too hard" or so they say when the school starts and never ever a WHOLE FACE OF MAKEUP! "True Beauty is the real Beauty" my loves! So keep that in mind and lets start! So for this outfit I kept it simple with a T-shirt with scarf for Him and my faves: Classic Minishorts! September might a be LITTLE TOO WARM for these cute boots, so some Toms, Sandles even Loafers are every ADORABLE!But I found these Inuit Shoes soo CUTE! Had to wear em xD I have a simple Rebellion hairstyle with very pale makeup for the neutral look. Overall, its classic School Gal and its Simple for a daytime fun!!


 
This next outfit is very School Gal Look! Mostly NEW OUTFIT PIECES FROM WOOZWOODZ COLLECTION, but with some OLDIES-BUT-GOODIES! This Rockin' Camp Explorer is soo cute and along with its BAG is soo FRIENDLY AND HAPPY!!! The Wavy Hair and Knit Cap is also NEW and soo CUTE..a little beanie..awwws xD The Animal Party Skirt is one of my all time favs and I think I'll make a Fashion Statement just about that for its such an EASY item to work with and it looks soo CUTE dressed up or down. On my feet are the usual Canvas High Unlaced which are SPORTY but CUTE! My overall makeup is also light, this look is soo FIRST-DAY-OF-SCHOOL and isnt too HOT for the early fall-end of summer breeze! Hope you enjoyed reading my fashionsitas! Ginny-Luv(:

No comments:

Post a Comment