Friday 31 August 2012

Peachy With a Hint of Secret (;

Hello Guys!! So, I know its been quite a while since I lasted updated on "Ginny's Fashion Statement" and school preparations and my own timings and lazyness have a huge impact on that so I decided to give back to you guys today and update my style trend now! So this week and September I will mostly focus on Fall/Autumn fashions and scarfs, hats, even gloves for NewYork does get cold sooner or later, so if you're interested in Fall/Autumn Style like animal prints and graphic jeans then stick around next month and into October!(:

So lets begin, today I chose 2 different outfits, all very CLASSIC and SIMPLE to MAKE. Totally FALL-FRIENDLY and CUTE-AS-A-BUTTON(: Today I'm mostly focusing on the CASUAL WEAR OF FALL!! Tomorrow more glamorous and the next day total midnight date!  As you can see, Peach is my signature color on Woozworld, I love this color..its a very, extremely PALE-RED..I know it looks like light pink and I have gotten messages wondering about this cute color, but no its pale red and I kind of mixed up some colors and have my own PERSONAL CODE for this color but you can find similar ones on the Woozworld Color Chart when you're changing colors or buying furniture etc. And another answer to my messages, yes I do change my outfit everyday and yes, I don't wear an outfit twice but its just because of how much I love changing my look and cause there is just soo much FUN in FASHION STYLING and I absolutely LOVE IT!! But I do give-back to other Woozens and I find it important to do that also. Okay lets start our FASHION WAY FORWARD!!

These 2 outfits are very SIMPLE and CLASSIC. I consider these 2 to be more CASUAL-WEAR than the other outfits soon to come on this Fashion Statement. The first one is a more ROCKER with a CHIC FLING look. This Yeti-graphic rocker, "The Yeti Fan" hoodie is very fall..fall is HUGE on hoodies, they are WARM, TOASTY and can be very FASHIONABLE with Boots..ballerinas..even flats..sneakers! The "Hairstyle with feather earrings" is very CUTE! Can be dressed up and down with..from hoodies to a midnight date under the moon! The "Rockstar Collection Leggings" are a HUGE FASHION STATEMENT and are a sooo CUTE for Fall. These short shorts have the cut through leggings under making it the ulimate Fall Short Shorts Style!! Dare to bare ma fashionstas ;)?..Lastly I paired this outfit with some "TimeMasterz boots"...they have rather up to the knee kind of socks but I made the knee socks the same peach as the leggings so you dont notice them unless you look very closely! They have a certain edge to them that I ADORE!!! Overall its a rather SIMPLE outfit for a day out and about in the Park with friends and such.
These second one is Lovable Nerd! It's soo cute and its the NEW WOOZWOODZ WEEK 5 I believe, and its the one and only "Love Shirt" and its sooo ADORABLE!! The big heart shares around the world (: I paired this CUTE pass the waist shirt with some CLASSIC "Slim Shredded Jeans - Female." This classic pair makes your legs look miles long!! Add the length xD On the toes are some COMFY, SWEET "Guy's Tommy" I love these shoes!! They are sooo cute!!! Omg, I looove them in real and i sooo need a pair on here!! To pull off the second part of the name to this outfit is of course, the LOVEABLE "Straight Cut with Glasses" hair! Loooove this hair...total nerd and total sweetheart at the same time...2 in 1 (;. Overall its soo COMFORTABLE and ADORABLE..These 2 are more Casual Fall and Seasonal even in the old bitter Winter!!

Hope you guys enjoyed this intro of the first Fall/Autumn Fashion Statement!!!(:
Love you guys,
Ginny (:



No comments:

Post a Comment