Wednesday 29 August 2012

Mya’s Trend Tracker – Jay’s Bday


Hey Woozens! Guess what’s happening on Friday? Jay’s birthday! To celebrate, we’re having a huge carnival themed party planned for him! It’s going to be awesome ;)
So not only do we have cute new outfits, we have these scary masks for you to wear at the party!
I was inspired by these totally cool ripped up jeans on the internet. At first, I thought that they were too wild! But when you think about it, it’s kind of like wearing shorts… just more fabric… barely lol.
These high heel sneakers are adorable! I love how sneakers represent casual style, but these shoes got transformed into a fancy heel! Very cute!
The inspiration comes from Tribal masks, skulls and a lot of teeth! And the outfit… to be honest, I saw a cute boy wear it and I copied the entire look ;)
And what am I wearing you ask? ;)
I’m wearing this gorgeous striped dress with a faux leather belt. You’ll notice that the stripes on my dress are going in all kinds of directions, that’s what makes it so fun! I matched my white belt with my white studded purse which then matches with my pink studded cuff bracelet! It’s all about mixing and matching ladies and gentlemen! To finish the outfit, I paired it with an open-toed high heel bootie.
My hair is in loose curls on one side and the other is braided. I always love trying new hairstyles! And braids are totally in (keep that in mind for back to school, girls!).
That’s it for this week!
See you at Jay’s party! I can’t wait to see what you’re going to wear ;)
xoxo,
- Mya









                                                   Syd

No comments:

Post a Comment