Monday 20 August 2012

My Life Isnt Perfect...

Hey everyone..So I just wanted to say a few words..Lately I been getting messages from Woozens saying "Oh you're so rich.." "You have so much clothes.." "You're such a snob".." You're promoting yourself on the blog.." etc..So right off the bat I just wanted to say..My life isnt perfect..Ik this is such an easy statement and loads of you can relate to..but I want to just have my say about a few things I wanna get straight on here. When I post something and the next day I get so many messages and kind words from everyone, Its a feeling like no other...I love this Deadline and I love all of you readers who support us, this blog, me. Ik it might seem as if I'm bragging about all this clothes I have and the fashion I try for so hard, but I'm not..I actually feel that I'm a good person doing that all..sharing my ideas..opinions to all of you..letting you guys know a more personal side of me..that's what I aim for, not to have luxury clothes on Woozworld, not have the most exclusive outfits, but to be a good person..being a good person is more than all the amounts of Wooz, clothes..unitz u can ever buy. And I just want to share my own ideas with all of you..wow Im getting teary talking about this for its rlly personal to me..Money..Money isnt the world..what you have..what your parents have doesnt make you who you are, they studied so much to give you guys what you have today..but the amount ofoney thy have doesnt make you who you are, thats not ur money thy they have..its wha they studied so hard so you guys can have a better living...having money doesnt make you better than anyone else. For everyone is opted for the same goals and heart in life...and when I hear how rich and whatever i get..I think no, what I have doesnt make me the person that I rlly am. Does money bring out ur personality? No it doesnt..and thats what i want u guys to understand. As for clothes, I work for that wooz..I dont go and say Oh i need wooz mom..can i borrow ur credit card?..No i sale stuff..earn my share and thats what i spend..what i cant afford is what i will have to save up for, Im like any other Woozen in Woozworld and Im not any better than any of you, I never wanna be better than any of you for we're all part of this wonderful website. Being part of the Deadline, I got to show you guys my interest for fashion..my poems..myself and I feel as if Im being a better person knowing I have people watching over me..and Im sorry if i seem to be promoting myself lately...but it all goes into credit to Vel and the Deadline for I wont be doing what Im doing without them..I hope you guys know that in ur hearts, Im like every other Woozen trying to.find my place in this world...and I think we all deserve a chance here..Im sorry for this long note but it had to be said to clear somethings..ty all for all ur support to Deadline...

Dedicated to everyone,
-Genevieve-

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm a big fan of your blog! I really love the way it's so unique and so many people are on it doing different stuff! Um... I have a blog to! I just made it actually it's not that good but please check it out! It's http://woozworlduncovered.blogspot.com/
    I hope y'all can check it out!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete