Wednesday 22 August 2012

Interview With -Super-heartz


Hey Guys Today I Had AN Interview With -Super-heartz!

Me: How long have you been playing woozworld?
-Super-heartz: 7 Months :)

Me: How did you come to the stage which your are now (super rich!!)?
-Super-heartz: Well.. Its Hard Work Really, Its All About Striving For Your Dream, I Believed I Can Go This Far.. Here I Am :)

Me: How do you feel about all the drama that has been lately happening (bullying, banning, hacking etc.)?
-Super-heartz: I feel Like This world is just getting too corrupt and We are not getting along well... If only we would all just be one love.. one heart So I feel very bad about whats going on.

Me: Have you ever won any woozworld contests? If yes, which is your favorite.
-Super-heartz: Yes I have My favorite one was Wooz carz I won for being the Most helpfull woozen :DD and I will continue helping with all my millionaire woozes

Me: Whats one comment most said about your personality?
-Super-heartz: My personality Most said Kind Helpfull and The Best lol

Me: Whats one thing you could change about woozworld?
-Super-heartz: I would change all the hate and the bullying I would really like to change that and also Get it more concept Like sitting down and more actions!

Me: Thanks You For Letting Me Interview You :)
-Super-heartz: Np :)

Picture Comming Soon


-Zak110

No comments:

Post a Comment