Saturday 25 August 2012

Goodbye Woozworld Goodbye Woozworld Deadline

Hey Guys James I have sad news for all of you.
I RealNeonJames Gonna Quit Woozworld And Woozworld Deadline Forever.Im Gonna Quit Because I Got Hacked Again In RealNeonJames And As You Know Guys That I Got Hacked In JamesTheBest,In NeonJames106 Twice And Now In RealNeonJames.So Now I Have Enough From Woozworld It Really Makes Me Sad And It Makes My Heart Broke..But I Hope You Deadliners Keep On Reaching Your Goal But You Will Pass Hard Works But Dont Give Up.Everyone Is Here For You Guys Too Like Me :)
Vel,Aero,Zak,Serena,Genevieve,Blaze,Dragon,Cece And The Rest Of The Gang Be Strong!! You Guys Can Make This Blog More Succesful And Thanks For Letting Me Be A Member I Really Have Fun Here In Woozworld Deadline! And My Last Words For All Of You.. 

Goodbye Woozworld Deadline And Goodbye Everyone Im Gonna Miss You All ! :')


Your Loyal Friend,
 James

This Is My Last Post :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment