Saturday 18 August 2012

Favorite Outfit Contest!

Hey guys! Now that our Blogger's contest is out there...who could leave out our favorite and fellow Deadliners xD?..So Im hosting a NEW FASHION CONTEST! So where are my fashionistas ;)?!??! To enter for this contest read on:
1.You have to choose 3 different outfits from any time period of Woozworld clothing..any colors..choose your favorites!
2.You have to take a picture Individually of each outfit...whole outfit plz!
3.Put those 3 outfits in a Albumz called Fashion Contest for Deadline!
4.Message me (-Genevieve-) On woozworld letting me know you would like to enter!
*Now Ik it will be hard to find me for I have only had this account for a month now so follow the directions carefully below!!!*
-Go to Lovelylily10's woozin and click on Hot Friends..scroll down until you find -Genevieve-..click it and send me a message!-
If you still have problems with finding me..email me at Lilly4evur@gmail.com with your Woozen Name(:
Now for the Prizes:
3rd place: 50 wooz and 1000 beex
2nd place: 80 wooz and 2000 beex
GRAND WINNER: 200 wooz and 5000 beex!! 30 mins with your favorite Blogger and! A special surprise from me(;

The Cut Date Is: 8/29/2012!! So hurry!(:

XOXO,
Ginny(;

4 comments:

  1. hi ppl i just posted my 3 pictures in my albumz and i send ginny a message so plzz reply back and check my woozin which is ChicDresser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll download the pictures ChicDresser onto my computer tomorrow so olz dont delete the albumz yet and ty for submitting..goodluck to all of you :)!

      Delete
  2. So u were 3 of your favorite outfits with your favorite colors, take pics wearing them them name an album and mssge gen? ok if yes then i gwt it

    ReplyDelete