Thursday 30 August 2012

Fashion Contest for Deadline RESULTS!!!

Helloo my beautiful loovies!!(: The wait..the time..the endless fashion world has finally come to a conclusion!! The countless days of waiting are over as of tonight, I bring you the RESULTS of Fashion Contest for Deadline!!! Now I know you guys have been waiting for a looong time now so not much longer...just a lil more reading xD

Now before we go on, I would like to thank every one of you fashionistas who entered and W-O-W me with your sense of Fashion(;!! Now never let this contest bring you down for everyone has different choices and such but does that mean to stop ur designing, ur love for fashion here?! NEVER!!! Keep shining..keep on smilling and showing all of us ur unique style!!!
Now with further a due, our Fashion Contest Results!!!!!

In third place with 50 wooz and 1000 beex is Amyrose626!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS Amy!!!! I loved your Jokerz' Look definitely one of my favorites in this contest and I hope to see your fashion continue to BLOOM!!!(:

In second place with 80 wooz and 2000 beex is ChicDresser!!!!! Congratulations fashionsita!!(: You're down-to-earth shoes and cute suspender shorts was a HUGE wow to me!! Continue SHining!!(:

Now the moment you ALL have been waiting for!!!! 2012 Fashion Contest for Deadline's GRAND WINNER!!!! -drum roll please xD- This was a HUGE thing to choose but! This one amazing Fashionista caught my eye and my style above everyone else!!! And here she is.....LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, DEADLINERS EVERYONE, BOYS AND GIRLS!!! Isabelle2Cool!!!!!!!! She was sooo AMAZING...her style to DIE FOR! Here are the WONDERFUL submissions she submitted for this contest!!! Congrats!! 180 wooz and 5000 beex along with a HUGE PART of my next TRENDS SETTER VIDEO W/ VEL!!!!(:



Congrats to all the 3 winners and have a nice day!!! Thank you again for participating in this FUN fashion contest with us!!! Winners listen up: *Contact me on Woozworld (-Genevieve-) for your prizes!!!!! *

Bye now my looovies!!!
-Ginny(;



No comments:

Post a Comment