Thursday 9 August 2012

An Interview With Ali-hearthero

Hey Guys Today I Had An Interview With Ali-hearthero

Me: How long have you been playing woozworld?
Ali-hearthero: I Have Been Playing Woozworld For 2 Years And Some days.

Me: How did you come to the stage which your are now(super rich!!)?
Ali-hearthero: I Have Been Playing Woozworld For 2 Years, And Now I Have A Shop, And I Have Been Tracking Woozworld Rares, You Can Earn By Time, You Can't Be Rich In One Night, You Have To Work Hard, But Money isn't A Big Deal I'm Careless About it.

Me: How do you feel about all the drama that has been lately happening (bullying, banning, hacking etc.)?
Ali-hearthero: I Don't Like Drama, And If Someone Hates Me, And Started Posting Lies About Me, I'd Go Talk To Them, And See What's Their Problems With Me, And Try To Settle Things Out.

Me: Have you ever won any woozworld contests? If yes, which is your favorite.
Ali-hearthero: I Won Serval Contests, I Won A lot Of Unit Design Challenges, Jenny's Pet Contest, Prom King, Best Unit Designer, JennyWooz And MaxWooz's Wedding Runner Up Groom's Mate And Wooz environment  Protector, My Favourite Was "Prom King" And "The Woozcarz".

Me: Whats one comment most said about your personality?
Ali-hearthero: Crazy xD

Me: Whats one thing you could change about woozworld?
Ali-hearthero: I Would Make A Donation Centres, And Give Wooz To New People, But Sadly Trade Is Gone, I Used To Give Wooz Randomly About 1000, But Money In Trade Is Gone, It's Difficult Now.

Well Ali, it was a pleasure talking to you. Be sure to check out his unitz' guys!!





Oh And Guys Don't Forget To Watch The Pheonixz Trailer For The Challenge:




Hope You Win Ali :DD

-Zak110

1 comment:

  1. Ali-hearthero is RipleyW's boyfriend right? 50% of my friends say Yeah. While the other 50% say No way! ....

    I'm confused..............

    ReplyDelete